Are you a graduate of an MPS high school?
Connect with us! The MPS Alumni Association is for all graduates of MPS high schools—from any year and any school.
We celebrate our alumni as part of the MPS Forever Family. The MPS Alumni Association works to connect, organize, and support our former students in their professional endeavors, the work being done in our schools and community, and opportunities to socialize and network.
Across the district, MPS high schools also have school-based associations and foundations to foster pride, loyalty, and a lifelong commitment to our schools while encouraging continued relationships among graduates.
The MPS Alumni Association will celebrate, welcome, and connect all graduates as part of the MPS Forever Family. Our outreach will foster pride and loyalty, support alumni in their personal and professional endeavors, and leverage alumni in mentoring and supporting Milwaukee children and the community as a whole.
MPS alumni actively engage as members of the MPS Forever Family to promote their personal goals and support the work of educating the children of Milwaukee.
- Strengthen alumni connections and networking
- Foster engagement to support ongoing student success
- Invite partnerships to support district-wide efforts
- Acknowledge the personal and professional achievements of alumni
- Mobilize our members to serve as champions in the community