Friday, June 26, 2020
Congratulations to Ronald Wilson Reagan College Preparatory High School! Reagan has earned a rank as the #3 school in the state in the recent release of the U.S. News and World Report list of top high schools. Carmen High School of Science and Technology has made the list at #8, and Rufus King International High School has been ranked #31 in Wisconsin.
U.S. News and World Report annually determines its rankings based on graduation rates, number of Advanced Placement classes offered, college readiness, test scores, and other factors.
MPS schools ranking among the top 100 Wisconsin high schools are:
- Ronald Wilson Reagan College Preparatory High School: Ranked #3 in Wisconsin
- Carmen High School of Science and Technology: Ranked #8 in Wisconsin
- Rufus King International High School: Ranked #31 in Wisconsin
- Golda Meir School: Ranked #63 in Wisconsin
- Hmong American Peace Academy K3–12 (HAPA): Ranked #93 in Wisconsin
“Congratulations to the students, families, educators, and support staff in these schools, and to Principal Mike Roemer and Reagan High School for all the hard work needed to reach this achievement,” said MPS Superintendent Dr. Keith P. Posley. “You set an excellent example for all the students and schools in the district. This is a proud moment for MPS that we hope will be repeated for years to come.”
Some MPS schools still have seats open for fall 2020. To learn more or enroll, call a school or visit mpsmke.com/enroll.